Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 41 through Day 50


Day 41( Monday February 9 )
Was excited to see this poster of Kawehi while walking back home

Working on lab report and I had to change my handwritten font to "super skinny" in order to be within the page limit


Day 42 ( Tuesday February 10 )
This was my outfit for my RA interview!

Day 43 ( Wednesday February 11 )

Beautiful trees are blooming and the flowers match my dress.

Headed to the beach for this amazing view.




Day 44 ( Thursday February 12 )

Working hard in pigtails.

Day 45 ( Friday  February 13 )

Spontaneously decided to try a new route and found these quotations on the stairwell walls. 


Karaoke night with everyone. 


Day 46 ( Saturday February 14 )
Train station with a blue sky.

Day 47 ( Sunday  February 15 )
Pictures with Kevin to celebrate Chinese New Year and The Lego Capitol building.

Day 48 ( Monday February 16 )
Brought my dream catcher to hang above my bed. Sweet little gift from Kevin from our Arizona trip.


Day 49 ( Tuesday  February 17 )

Had the chance to see Maz Jobrani in this Great Hall.


Day 50 ( Wednesday February 18 )

The community goal is 1000 paper cranes and I made 6!

Imagine being this person standing on the edge.


No comments:

Post a Comment