Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Planning for our Big Trip: The Beginnings

I can't help but imagine myself traveling across the globe to a far away place, soaking up the sun and being free. At this age, I can not think of the perfect time for another period in life where I can go ahead and take seven weeks off with no outside commitments. I believe that the time to travel is now.

Our route  across the Australia continually changes due to rental car plans, the weather, and other issues but I can't wait until we buy our tickets and the trip finally becomes official. Buying an international ticket by myself seems to be such a big step and I feel as if this occasion is almost worth celebrating. The ticket for this trip symbolizes a single step toward my autonomy as an adult and paying for it all by myself will be a challenge, but it is one that is worthy of accepting. 

Dani and I have began preparing for the trip by utilizing apps and books to research places to go and things to do. This country has so much to offer and I can't wait to dive in and experience it all!

2 comments: