Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 61 through Day 70

Day 61 (March 1, 2015)
Flash cards. Get it?

Day 62 (March 2, 2015)
Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday! 



I also saw this quotation by Cesar Chavez, "When we are really honest with ourselves we must admit that our lives are all that really belong to us. It is my deepest belief that only by giving our lives do we find life."


Day 63 (March 3, 2015) 
Been busy with school. This was the only photo I took for today. 

Day 64 (March 4, 2015)
A wild Squirtle appeared while I was waiting for class.

Day 65 (March 5, 2015)
Screenshot of this photo by Kim from "Lace and Locks". I want to go back to the Tufts in Mono Lake and take a similar photo there.

Day 66 (Friday March 6, 2015)
Got a new perspective from the 5th floor of my math professor's building. I walked outside and saw the ocean. I didn't realize one could see it from this building. When I looked down, the person and the bikes looked so small. 



Day 67 ( Saturday March 7, 2015 )
Closing shift crew, Friday night but also technically Saturday morning.


Day 68 ( Sunday, March 8, 2015 )
Today is International Women's Day. Must be strong! 




Day 69 (Monday, March 9, 2015)
By coincidence I wore the same outfit as the one I wore almost exactly a year ago. My hair has grown a lot and I would like to believe that I've grown as a person too.



I would say I'm happier now in comparison to a year ago.

Day 70 (Tuesday, March 10, 2015) 
Playing with fire during the last lab period of the quarter. 

Day 70 (Wednesday, March 11, 2015) 
Received a new shirt today! llama llama, llama llama! 

Everyone is studying hard in the library.  






No comments:

Post a Comment