Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 51 through Day 60

Day 51 (Thursday February 19)
Beautiful late afternoon sky. It was a treat after coming out of the lab in the morning. 

Day 52 (Friday February 20)
Dr. Seuss with his creation standing behind him. 





Day 53 (Saturday February 21)
First time making enchiladas! It took more time than expected but it was well worth it. "Anything worth doing is worth doing well."




Day 54 (Sunday February 22)
Studying for midterms with a top bun. Been growing out my hair for quite some time to be able to do so. I don't think my hair has been this long since 4 years ago. 
(Unfortunately this photo was deleted)

Day 55 (Monday February 23)
We finally received rain recently. The morning after a long night of rain is always so beautiful. When puddles collected on the ground, I used to imagine they led to an alternate world. 



Day 56 (Tuesday February 24)
 I was first introduced to spoken word through a Ted talk by Sarah Kay. However, I haven't listened to spoken word in person before therefore, I attended my first spoken word event and it was awesome listening to performed poetry. I also bought a tank to support the Black Student Union at school. 





Day 57 (Wednesday February 25)
Cooking at home! ( I unfortunately lost the photo for today. )


Day 58 (Thursday February 26)
So I was told that I look similar to Anna Akana. She's half Japanese and half Filipino. Close enough right?


Day 59 (Friday February 27)
Canyon. Green hills because of rain. 
Going to be a trolley there one day

Day 60 (Saturday February 28)
ICRA social ice skating with these peeps. Group hug on the right started with just two people...then another person joined. Then eventually, a chain reaction occurred. 



No comments:

Post a Comment