Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 71 through Day 80

Day 71 ( Thursday, March 12 )
Studying in the Galbraith with Hee Yeon.


Day 72 ( Friday, March 13 ) 
Viewed a video of an elephant painting an elephant with a flower
Coincidentally, I wore my elephant shirt today. 

Day 73 ( Saturday, March 14 )
The ultimate pi day! March 14, 2015 @ 9:26:53 pm 
3.141592653


We also took apartment photos on balcony because it was so hot out today and I couldn't stand staying cooped up inside.

Day 74 ( Sunday, March 15 )
The sunset was beautiful. Pink cotton candy skies.


Day 75 ( Monday, March 16 )

Wanted to walk to the beach after exams but Hee Yeon and I were hungry and went to eat a good dinner instead.
Here was the view on the walk there.

Day 76 ( Tuesday, March 17 )
It has been so hot lately. All the drinks at the store have run out, including water. That just goes to show how hot it has been this past week. I treated myself to some soda because I haven't had any for the longest time.


Day 77 ( Wednesday, March 18 )
Hung out at Barnes and Noble for a bit and found HONY's book





Day 78 ( Thursday, March 19 )

Watched Damn Yankees at the local theater. 




Day 79 ( Friday, March 20 )
Disneyland.






Day 80 ( Saturday, March 21 )

Bowling. I never realized my ol' man was so good. 

The song "Put on Your Sunday Clothes" from the musical Hey, Dolly has been stuck in my head all day. I also didn't realize that it was the song that plays in the movie Wall-E.


Uncle George told me about Indian students taking exit exams and parents sending notes to help them cheat.



No comments:

Post a Comment