Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Let's Go to AUSTRALIA!

We have officially bought the tickets as of today, March 24th.
Clicking that "Confirm" button was partly terrifying and anticlimactic. The sum exceeded my limit on my debit card and I was required to call my bank in order for the charges to go through. After a ten minute call with a representative, I submitted my request for a ticket a second time and was successful! This girl has finally got her ticket!! 

After a quick call with my buddy, we realized our seats were not adjacent to each other and we of course had to get that fixed. The first leg of the trip is 14 hours to Brisbane and after a different call to an airline representative, our seats should be next to one another! 


The lady on the phone had an Australian accent and I couldn't help but giggle to myself silently.  There were times when I had to ask her to repeat herself because I couldn't understand the content of what she was trying to explain to me. I had so much fun listening to her accent and I can't wait to be immersed in it this summer. 


There are 92 days left until my "first real adventure". Let the countdown begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment