Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 81 through Day 90

Day 81 ( Sunday, March 22 )
selfie time- I look a bit tan.


Day 82 ( Monday, March 23 )

Headed over to Universal Studios and noticed almost every ride splashed water on us. The new minion ride was pretty cute and the construction for Harry Potter world has begun. After all the rides, I may have gotten a little motion sickness due to the simulators. 






Day 83 ( Tuesday, March 24 )

Took photos in the park with my orange flowery dress however the professional ones won't be seen for a while. So here's another selfie from this day.


Day 84 ( Wednesday, March 25 )

Went hiking in the local area and watched the sunset. The sky was absolutely stunning. 



Day 85 ( Thursday, March 26 )

Yesterday was the birthday of someone special. We were able to celebrate with a giant fruit tart from our local bakery. When I said "King", the lady repeated and asked "You mean like, THE king? The king of kings?" 

Day 86 ( Friday, March 27 )
Went shopping today and was very productive in crossing things off my "to-do" list. Bought these new tops as motivation to work out and gain a healthy tummy.

Day 87 ( Saturday, March 28 )

While waiting to go out for brunch, we noticed this beautiful bird in the tree. Spring has sprung and the birds are quite chirpy.



Day 88 ( Sunday, March 29 )

It was a calm day at work today with only 45 customers over the span of 5 hours.
 On the front of this chocolate container, there's an owl, but what you may not now is that there's a cute kitty on the back ;)



Day 89 ( Monday, March 30 )
It's the first day of classes and nothing feels better than another fresh start. 

I've seen a few facebook statuses from seniors stating that it was their last "first day". One day, that time will come for me too. 

I went to pick up a book from the library for one of my classes and I'm always interested to see the previous dates. Some other student was studying the same subject that I am before I was born! 

Day 90 ( Tuesday, March 31 )
This doggy was tied to a tree. He must have felt pretty lonely.




No comments:

Post a Comment