Sunday, April 5, 2015

Day 91 through Day 100

Day 91 ( Wednesday, April 1 )
Happy April Fool's Day! ;) Watch out for silly pranksters. 
We have these cup sleeves for hot coffee and I hope that they brightened the day of several lucky customers. 



Day 92 ( Thursday, April 2 )

I was able to talk to my wonderful friend Sarah today. Haven't heard this girl's voice in over a year and I can't believe how much I've missed her. Time really flies by. I forgot to screenshot during the voice call, but decided a screenshot afterward would work too. 




Day 93 ( Friday, April 3 )

Good night, but no photo. Those are some of the greatest nights.

Day 94 ( Saturday, April 4 )

Prospective students were taking tours of the university. I volunteered to help out, then had to go to work. Afterward, I was exhausted but had fun sharing stories with these two while watching the sunset. 




Day 95 ( Sunday, April 5 )

People at work are weird. 




Day 96 ( Monday, April 6 )
We dyed eggs for Easter and it was fun to celebrate even though we were a day late. Two people in our group had never dyed eggs before.



Genuine smiles and blurry photos.
My favorite.


Day 97 ( Tuesday, April 7 )

Went to the beach during class and saw this hang glider. Reminds me of Icarus.


Day 98 ( Wednesday, April 8 )

I was elected as VP Administration and bought sea salt caramel gelato as celebration. The chocolate chunks were filled with the perfect amount of caramel.




Day 99 ( Thursday, April 9 )
Woke up this morning at 5 am, and it was so wonderful to be able to sleep in until 7:30. The sunlight hit these arches perfectly and I wish I had a better camera on hand to capture all the different shades. 


Day 100 ( Friday, April 10 )
White dress type of day to celebrate the 100th day of the year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment