Friday, April 10, 2015

Managing the blog

I begun this blog in the summer of 2014 and I decided to commit to it during the beginning of 2015. The blog continues to be a work in progress and it takes a lot of effort to take photos, write/edit posts, and manage the design. Below are some of the tasks that I need the work on and I have decided to publish a list as a reminder of all the changes that I wish to make and to see how far I have come. :)

1. Create a circular profile photo 
2. Customize widgets on the side bar
3. Change the favicon
4. Edit the about me page
5. Drop down menu for the "Travels" tab with all the countries
             Create sub heading for states
             Do the same for the "Artsy" tab
6. Tag Cloud
7. Create a wordle for a long post

No comments:

Post a Comment