Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 101 through Day 110

 Day 101 ( Saturday, April 11 )
Today was a pretty lazy day. Only reason to get out of bed was to watch the sunset at the cliffs.  

 Day 102 ( Sunday, April 12 )

Someone complimented my necklace today. It serves as a reminder of summer vibes. (And Hawaii, of course)



 Day 103 ( Monday, April 13 )
No photo. The week just started and it's been stressful. I think I'm sinking because I've taken on too much this quarter. I need to be more aware of my limits and how much I can handle.


 Day 104 ( Tuesday, April 14 )

Pants and patterns. I like this pair of navy blue and maroon.


 Day 105 ( Wednesday, April 15 )
Went to an event called Tunnel of Oppression. The one scene that stood out to me the most was in regard to depression and suicide. Overall, after much consideration, I realized how far I have come, and how far my friends and family have come. It was refreshing to recognize the strength that it took to get through the tough times because things are all good now and I am so grateful for that.

I finally received my new glasses. I passed through this place that Wong Fu used in one of their videos. I even got to meet Manny the Mammoth. 



Day 106 ( Thursday, April 16 )
Went to the mall and passed by this fountain. I haven't seen real dolphins in a while, but these are pretty gorgeous.




Day 107 ( Friday, April 17 )

I may have gotten a new tshirt? I might return it though.

Day 108 ( Saturday, April 18 )

I slept through my alarm. No photo for today because it was just fairly...."average". Nothing too exciting.

Day 109 ( Sunday, April 19 )

No photo. Not on top of my game right now. My usual self is just all over the place recently because bills are stacking up, I haven't heard from people in ages, and miscommunication galore. My room is physically messy and my mind is frazzled. I am too overwhelmed at the moment. Summer vacation please come sooner. 

Day 110 ( Monday, April 20 )
Photo for basic points! I attended Office Hours... OH ... basic. Chem jokes... 





No comments:

Post a Comment