Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 141 through Day 150

Day 141 ( Thursday, May 21 )
Finally conquered the potato chip hike which was approximately 7 miles round trip. It has been on my bucket list for a while and it was well worth it. In total, it took us three and a half hours to complete but I felt on top of the world afterward.




Day 142 ( Friday, May 22 )
Left for North Dakota at 4:30 am for NACURH. Here was our crest to represent the school. It was designed by our committee but one of our wonderful delegates, Christy, did an outstanding job creating this work of art in Photoshop.





Day 143 ( Saturday, May 23 )
Our delegation made it safely to North Dakota State University!



Day 144 ( Sunday, May 24 )

Group photo with everyone!


Day 145 ( Monday, May 25 )
Hidden batman!

Day 146 ( Tuesday, May 26 )
 Today is the day I became a part of the RA family during the "Willing of the Halls". I hope I can leave my own legacy and be as special as all these RAs that have come before me.


Day 147 ( Wednesday, May 27 )
Mayim Bialik decided to stop by our school today. She's the neurobiologist in The Big Bang Theory!


Day 148 ( Thursday, May 28 )

I was walking home and heard the band playing a variety Disney songs from Pirates of the Caribbean, Lion King and Tarzan. It was nice to take a moment to sit and clear my mind from a long day.

Day 149 ( Friday, May 29 )
Bonfire pit! I find it hilarious when people from out of state ask if we really do have palm trees in California. We live in palm tree paradise.

Day 150 ( Saturday, May 30 )

Went out for dinner with my favorite ladies. I've been munching on chocolate lately and saw this lovely message. Gave myself permission to relax and recharge today.




No comments:

Post a Comment