Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 121 through Day 130

Day 121 ( Friday, May 1 )
 Kuncocshun festival today! I was able to meet Haley Kiyoko, who played Velma in Scooby-Doo. 



Day 122 ( Saturday, May 2 )
Good life festival today!  "Lettuce turnip the beet" ;)
The hamster ball on the water was my favorite part! 





Day 123 ( Sunday, May 3 )
Sun God festival today! Had fun with friends, and we had a spontaneous,  mini - photo shoot beforehand. The funnel cake tasted amazing and it makes me miss the summer fairs. I haven't been on a super slide in a while and the last one that I can recall was probably 3 years ago at Oktoberfest!!




Day 124 ( Monday, May 4 )
My phone ran out of battery because it was a busy day and I was unable to snap a photo. 

Day 125 ( Tuesday, May 5 )
No photo. Tuesdays are my busy days with class from 9 am until 7:30 pm. I haven't been able to take a photo a day for every day of 2015 which is upsetting to me. But I have to come to terms that this project isn't perfect and it'll be okay. Life happens, you know? 

Day 126 ( Wednesday, May 6 )

Caramel Macchiato. Look at that swirl. 


Day 127 ( Thursday, May 7 )

Drew a marigold out of boredom. There's something so perfect about brand new expo markers when the ink flows freely.






Day 128 ( Friday, May 8 )

At the Dive- in Movie we provided Chipotle because Fat Amy gets shot with a burrito during Pitch Perfect. Since it's a movie in a pool, I guess it could be called a poovie; hooray for smashing words together! I always have so much fun prepping for events like these, where everyone comes together to have a great time. It did take a while to inflate all the inflatables though. Thank goodness for an automatic air pump because it really saved my lungs.




Day 129 ( Saturday, May 9 )

AVENGERS MOVIE. I'm getting too old for movie theaters though and it's difficult to stay awake in the comfy theater seats past midnight. 

Day 130 ( Sunday, May 10)

I have been having too many "lazy days" lately. I just have too much going on that I feel overwhelmed and I don't know where to start. I caught up on sleep, studied for a few hours, and did laundry. I forgot that enrollment is coming around so quickly but I was able to figure out my classes for next school year! The plan is to take biochemistry, genetics, and physics.



No comments:

Post a Comment