Monday, May 25, 2015

Update on Australia #2

The camper van was booked this past weekend and I feel a bit more secure now that our plans are solidifying. I decided to post another update because I just finished applying for a visa! It was simple to do online, and the processing should only take one day.

I've been getting more and more excited about the trip ever since people have begun to ask "So, what are you doing this summer?" There are only 30 days left until we begin the trip of a lifetime and I'm getting pumped to be traveling with someone to share this experience with. At the beginning of this article, the girl on the left is going to be me and the one on the right would totally look like Dani.


Meanwhile, as the plans continue evolving, take a look at these adorable kangaroos.




No comments:

Post a Comment