Sunday, May 10, 2015

Personalities of Positive People: Mom

I've been wanting to start this little segment for a while to celebrate and thank the wonderful people in my life. We are an average of the people we spend the most time with and this woman has most definitely shaped who I am today.

I can't think of a better way to begin than by celebrating Mom for Mother's Day. 



Dear Mom, I admire you for your endless strength and you never cease to amaze me by being the woman that you are. You're so very far away right now, but that's okay because my love will always travel halfway across the world for you. Thank you for always doing your best for me and Kevin as well as providing everything for us. I can never thank you enough for all that you do. You are absolutely beautiful inside and out. Mahal na mahal kita mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment